Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti .257 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action RH Rifle, Gray Sponge Pattern Accent - MBT01N257WR8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Backcountry Ti
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 257 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Receiver Material: Titanium
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Stock Finish: Gray Sponge Pattern Accent
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-1/8"
- Weight: 5.9 lb
- Drop at Heel: 0.325"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
We set out to produce the best backcountry rifle and cartridge combination ever, it was a project we did not take lightly. At our core, we pride ourselves in ballistic superiority. So, the goal was not to simply achieve the production of a 5 lb rifle. Instead, our team was able to break the 5 lb mark while delivering magnum performance in a firearm that doesn't demand custom rifle pricing. Additionally, the combination of the stock design, brand new muzzle break, and proprietary patent-pending 3DHEX recoil reducer make it enjoyable to shoot. Most of all, it is a rifle that proudly carries the Weatherby name, and we do not take that lightly.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- Carbon fiber stock - AG composites proprietary manufacturing process provides excellent stiffness and lightweight attributes from carefully selected materials
- 3D HEX recoil reducer
- Titanium receiver - titanium properties present 42% the weight of traditional steel which provides maximum weight savings for the hunter looking to save every ounce while maintaining structural integrity
- 26 inches, #2 MOD barrel