Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti 6.5 Weatherby RPM Bolt Action RH Rifle, Gray Sponge Pattern Accent - MBT01N65RWR6B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Backcountry Ti
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Weatherby RPM
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Receiver Material: Titanium
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Stock Finish: Gray Sponge Pattern Accent
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 46-1/8"
- Weight: 4.9 lb
- Drop at Heel: 0.325"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
We set out to produce the best backcountry rifle and cartridge combination ever, it was a project we did not take lightly. At our core, we pride ourselves in ballistic superiority. So, the goal was not to simply achieve the production of a 5 lb rifle. Instead, our team was able to break the 5 lb mark while delivering magnum performance in a firearm that doesn't demand custom rifle pricing. Additionally, the combination of the stock design, brand new muzzle break, and proprietary patent-pending 3DHEX recoil reducer make it enjoyable to shoot. After years of innovation and development, the Mark V Backcountry Ti and 6.5 WBY RPM combination achieves the weight savings, ballistic performance, and price that cannot be found in a production rifle anywhere else. Most of all, it is a rifle that proudly carries the Weatherby name, and we do not take that lightly.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- Carbon fiber stock - AG composites proprietary manufacturing process provides excellent stiffness and lightweight attributes from carefully selected materials
- 3D HEX recoil reducer
- Titanium receiver - titanium properties present 42% the weight of traditional steel which provides maximum weight savings for the hunter looking to save every ounce while maintaining structural integrity
- 24 inches, #1 MOD barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.