Weatherby Mark V Camilla Subalpine .240 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Digital Camo - MCAS240WR2O
- Series/Collection: Mark V Camilla Subalpine
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: LXX Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Field Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 240 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Digital Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 5.75 lb
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
It is appropriate that this product line is named after the first lady of Weatherby Inc, Camilla Weatherby. The Camilla Subalpine features the legendary classic 6-lug Mark V action, and hand-laminated composite stock wrapped with Gore Optifade Subalpine camo for concealment. All Camilla products share specially-designed stock geometry made to fit a woman's form. The flat dark earth cerakote finish on all metalwork adds tremendous durability and matches the Subalpine stock perfectly. The fit and finish on this rifle were specifically developed to be the premium option for the female huntress.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Fluted bolt body
- 54-degree bolt lift
- Integral recoil lug
- Cocking indicator
- Standard 6-lug action
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block stock
- Gore Optifade Subalpine camo
- Stock designed to properly fit a woman's body by a group of women hunters and shooters
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad stock
- Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
- Flat dark earth Cerakote finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance
- 24 inches, #1 contour barrel