Weatherby Mark V Deluxe .30-378 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Gloss AA Brown - MDX01N303WR8B
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: Mark V Deluxe
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 2+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-378 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: High Gloss
- Stock Finish: Gloss AA Brown
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-3/4"
- Weight: 8.25 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
Before composite stocks, brushed stainless steel barrels, and Cerakote finishes every Weatherby Mark V that fell into the hands of lucky hunters was rich walnut and blue steel. The Deluxe pays homage to those days of traditional craftsmanship for hunters who still marvel at classic styling. Complete with regal diamond-point checkering, a rosewood forend and grip cap, maple spacers and a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel
- Accubrake ST installed - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%