Weatherby Mark V Tacmark .338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Blk - MTCM338LR8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Tacmark
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Fully Adjustable
- Trigger Type: LXX
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:9.3"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: CNC Machined Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/4" to 14-3/4"
- Overall Length: 48" to 49-1/5"
- Weight: 11.25 lb
- Barrel Type: Free Floating Fluted
- Drop at Comb: Adjustable
- Drop at Heel: Adjustable
If you're anything like me, you can't get enough of that awe-inspiring feeling of sending a hunk of lead across multiple football-field distances and having it smack exactly where you willed it. So let's do that together, whether the target is attached to a metal stand or on four hairy legs. My 28 inches #3 contour barrel is hand-lapped, free-floated and cut-rifled to extract top velocities and energy from 338 Lapua Magnum. Now let's go.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Fluted bolt body
- 54-degree bolt lift
- Integral recoil lug
- Cocking indicator
- CNC machined aluminum bedding plate stock
- Hand-lapped barrel
- Equipped with recoil-reducing Accubrake
- Accubrake included
- 28 inches, #3 contour barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.