Weatherby Mark V Weathermark .6.5-300 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Gel Coat and Burnt Bronze Spiderweb Accent - MWB01N653WR8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Weathermark Bronze
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Thread Protector
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Matte Gel Coat and Burnt Bronze Spiderweb Accent
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7.75 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
The Weathermark historically represents the first Mark V to feature a Cerakote finish ready for the nastiest weather conditions. The #2 contour barrel provides accuracy combined with the hand-laid fiberglass Monte Carlo stock with aluminum bedding blocks. Spiral fluted bolt body in contrasting Graphite Black Cerakote gives full weather protection and adds aesthetics. If you are looking for the best value Mark V rifle for any adventure, you found it in the WeatherMark.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- 26 inches, #2 contour barrel