Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT .300 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action RH Rifle, FDE Speckle Pattern - MWL01N300WR8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Weathermark LT
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth Speckle Pattern
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 48-5/8"
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
SUB-MOA accuracy, and durable performance finish, this rifle is home in any backcountry situation. The #2 contour fluted barrel cuts precious pounds for backpack trips. The hand-laid fiberglass Monte Carlo stock with aluminum bedding blocks gives this rifle a strong foundation to make the cross-canyon shots when the opportunity presents itself. The spiral fluted bolt body aides in the reduction of weight, and the Cerakote finish on all metalwork guarantees a life of rugged dependability.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- 26 inches, #2 MOD barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.