Weatherby Vanguard .6.5-300 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, First Lite Fusion Camo - VFN653WR8B
- Series/Collection: Vanguard First Lite
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: First Lite Fusion Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-1/2"
- Weight: 7.15 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
The first thing you'll notice about the Vanguard First Lite, aside from Weatherby's legendary fit and finish, is the stock. The Monte Carlo design, complete with a right-side palm swell and textured forearm and grip areas, is appointed with innovative First Lite Fusion camo - a proprietary mix of "crackalature" shapes and colors derived through nature-based algorithms and oriented for macro and micro disruption. A rifle that can disappear at distances from 2 to 2000 yd.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake included
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Monte Carlo stock features textured forearm and grip areas, right side palm swell stock
- First Lite fusion camo pattern stock
- 26 inches, #2 contour fluted barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.