Weatherby Vanguard Accuguard .300 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Black/Spiderweb Accents - VCC300WR6O
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Accuguard
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Bead-Blasted Matte
- Stock Finish: Matte Black Gel Coated, Spiderweb Accents
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Watching him creep through heavy cover there are those that wondered how he could possibly get through that tangle with his massive rack. There would be no wide-open shot. One would need to thread the bullet through a tiny gap in the timber. He stops and gives a baseball-sized opening to his muscular shoulder. A hunter would only need a golf ball-sized window, because this is the Accuguard with a proven Vanguard action. On this animal, the guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy will do the job.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate stock
- Spiderweb accents stock
- Recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel