Weatherby Vanguard Backcountry .240 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Black/Spiderweb Accents - VBK240WR4O
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Backcountry
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 240 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Gray
- Stock Finish: Matte Black Gel Coated, Spiderweb Accents
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 6.75 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
Look at the topo map and decide where to take this rifle first. Deep into the backlands to pursue animals that few if any have ever seen - let alone got shots at. That's the hard earned hunting that pays off big in the end, but it requires traveling light, which is what this rifle does best. Weighing in at just 6.75 lb thanks to the hand-laid fiberglass stock and weight-shaved fluted 24 inches barrel. It's finished with a gray spider-webbed gel coat on the stock, and tactical gray Cerakote on the metal for protection against the toughest punishment the back country can dish out.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate
- Spiderweb accents
- Pachmayr Decelerator pad
- Chrome-moly metalwork with Cerakote tactical grey finish for exceptional weather- and corrosion-resistance
- 24 inches, #2 contour barrel