Weatherby Vanguard Badlands .25-06 Rem Bolt Action Rifle, Badlands Approach Camo - VAP256RR40BR
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Badlands
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 25-06 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Badlands Approach Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
The Vanguard Badlands is the first production rifle to appear in the popular Badlands Approach camo. The Approach pattern uses adaptive coloration to construct a neutral color palette that adapts to your surrounds and lighting conditions. It also contains multi-layers visual confusion to ensure that the eye cannot detect where one shape ends and another begins. Vanguard #2 contour barreled action in combination with the Approach pattern gives an ultimate advantage to the hunter during his time afield.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Monte Carlo stock features textured forearm and grip areas stock
- 24 inches, #2 contour barrel
- Burnt bronze Cerakote finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.