Weatherby Vanguard H-Bar RC .308 Win Bolt Action Rifle, Desert Tan - VDN308NROT
- Series/Collection: Vanguard H-Bar RC
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo Griptonite with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Desert Tan
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Thread Size: 5/8-24
I am a bull that hits like a ton of bricks, with a bull barrel to prove it. The outside diameter of my threaded 20 inches #3-contour heavy barrel measures a whopping .740. What that means for you is that I heat up and cool down evenly for more consistent accuracy. I'm tough like a bull too, with a tactical gray Cerakote finish on my metalwork and a bionic one-piece machined bolt body. When it's time to let me buck, my two-stage, match-grade trigger gives you the crisp confidence you need to make every shot count.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell
- 20 inches, #3 contour barrel
- Range certified engraved floor plate
- Comes with printout from Koehler ballistic imaging system, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group, signed and certified by ED or Adam Weatherby
- Hand-laminated, Monte Carlo composite stock with beavertail forearm and strategically placed vents to dissipate heat
- CNC machined aluminum bedding plate provides a solid, stable platform for the barreled action