Weatherby Vanguard Sporter .25-250 Rem Bolt Action Rifle, Satin Urethane - VDT222RR4O
- Series/Collection: Vanguard Sporter
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 22-250 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:14"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Bead-Blasted Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin Urethane
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 3/4"
The Weatherby Vanguard Sporter is guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) when used with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. The Vanguard Sporter includes a match quality, 2-stage trigger (adjustable down to 2.5 lb), walnut monte carlo stock, a matte bead blasted blued finish and 3-position safety.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable match quality, 2-stage trigger
- Fluted bolt body
- 1-piece machined bolt body
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- Vanguard recoil pad
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Integral recoil lug
- Hinged floorplate
- Raised comb, Monte Carlo "A" grade Turkish walnut stock with satin urethane finish stock
- Rosewood forend cap and fineline diamond point checkering stock
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish barrel
- 24 inches, #2 contour barrel