Wilson Combat 80 Series/Bullet Proof .45 ACP Extractor - 41580
- Series/Collection: 80 Series/Bullet Proof
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Material: Tool Steel
- Color: Blue
- For Use With: 1911 Pistol
When it comes to 1911 reliability, the extractor is the most important component part of your 1911 handgun. A well-designed, properly tuned extractor ensures that your pistol feeds, extracts and ejects reliably every time. All Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Extractors are machined from solid bar stock alloy steel and then specially heat treated for long lasting tension and toughness to resist chipping or breakage. Wilson Bullet Proof extractors are the choice of professional gunsmiths and will hold tension longer and resist damage better than any other extractor on the market. All of our 1911 extractors require minimal fitting for proper function and often will drop in some guns with only final tensioning required. Used in conjunction with a Wilson Combat firing pin stop you can optimize extractor function for any 1911 pistol.
- Fully machined from S7 shockproof tool steel with a tensile strength of 275000 PSI
- Optimized hook design for maximum strength and case rim contact
- Hook location tolerances held to +/-0.001 inches
- Radiused corners for extended life and smooth feeding
- Enhanced design holds tension longer over factory part many times over
- Heat treated to optimum hardness and cryogenically treated
- Guaranteed for life against breakage or we will replace at no cost to you
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.