Wilson Combat EDC X9L 9mm Pistol w/ Rail, Black Armor-Tuff - EDCXLPR9
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: EDC X9L
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15
- Sight: Tactical Adjustable Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Slide: 5" Stainless Steel Tri-Top
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: G10 Aggressive Starburst Black
- Trigger Pull: 3.5 to 4.5 lb
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Frame Finish: Black Armor-Tuff
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 32.4 oz
- Height: 5-1/4"
- Width: 1.4"
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1" at 25 yd
The EDC X9L design combines the accuracy, ergonomics and trigger pull of the classic 1911 design with enhanced reliability, and high capacity performance. This one-inch longer barrel version gives you an extended sight radius to match your standard 1911 with 15 round magazine capacity and a new optional aluminum magwell that ensures fast reloads under stress or on the clock. The EDC X9L 5 inches slide assembly and the match-grade, bushing-style barrel is tailored to the varying power level of 9mm ammunition and maintains impressive reliability even when heavily fouled and low on lubrication. Other slide features include a Tri-Top slide profile with a user-replaceable front sight, rear Tactical Adjustable Battlesight, and a rugged, user-serviceable external extractor. The Wilson Combat X-frame is a high capacity 9mm 1911 frame that is similar in size to a traditional compact, single stack 1911. The X-frame is machined at Wilson Combat from T6-7075 aluminum and accepts a high capacity magazine with a grip that is smaller in circumference than a standard 1911 while retaining traditional 1911 controls. The new, optional X9 aluminum magwell will enable fast reloads in a tactical or competition situation and extends the grip for shooters with large hands. The ergonomic design of the X-frame grip in conjunction with an enlarged trigger guard window and your choice of radiused trigger pad length fits all hand sizes comfortably and improves recoil control. The EDC X9L front and back strap are machined with the Wilson Combat X-Tac tread pattern that provides a comfortable but tactile grip in all shooting conditions. The EDC X9L will fit the majority of leather holsters on the market designed for 5 inches 1911 pistols and is offered with or without an accessory rail. The Wilson Combat EDC X9L 5 inches offers 1911-style match-grade accuracy and superior ergonomics combined with modern service pistol capacity and reliability.
- High-capacity compact size aluminum X-frame with reliability enhanced frame rails
- Unique X-Tac frontstrap/backstrap treatment
- Concealment bullet proof hammer
- Bullet proof thumb safety
- 3.5 to 4.5 lb crisp trigger pull with medium length pad
- Bullet proof magazine release
- Black G10 aggressive starburst grips with pewter medallions
- 5 inches stainless steel tri-top slide with external extractor
- Unique X-Tac rear and front cocking serration treatment on slide
- Heavy machine chamfer on bottom of slide
- Tactical adjustable battle sight with fiber optic front sight with 4-40 hex head cap screw
- 5 inches stainless barrel and bushing with reliability enhancing lock-up, flush cut reverse crown
- Fluted chamber
- 30 LPI slide top serrations
- 40 LPI serrated rear of slide
- Carry cuts/ball endmill cuts