Wilson Combat Protector .300 Blackout AR-15 Carbine - TR-PC-300B-BL
- Series/Collection: Protector
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 6-Position Rogers Super-Stoc
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/4"
- Overall Length: 36-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lb 1 oz
The Protector series AR carbine from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every Protector is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is mated to a black nitride treated Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with MPI inspected Carpenter 158 bolt for impressible long-term reliability. Using a CNC-machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the Protector series AR carbines and pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-Lok handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch. Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc (Carbine versions only) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
- Wilson Combat Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wilson Combat match grade stainless barrel for superior accuracy and long service life
- Wilson combat low profile gas block
- Pistol gas on 300 blackout
- Q-Comp flash hider/muzzle brake that reduces muzzle rise and flash signature while not increasing muzzle blast over that of a crowned muzzle
- Wilson Combat M-LOK compatible hand-guard with a 4 inches accessory rail and QD sling mount
- Wilson Combat nitride coated precision bolt carrier group with carpenter 158 MPI bolt, 1-piece gas ring, heat-resistant chrome silicon ejector and extractor springs for long service life
- Wilson Combat M2 2-stage TTU trigger unit with a crisp 4# pull
- Wilson Combat oversize tactical trigger guard
- Wilson Combat/Rogers super-stoc buttstock
- Wilson Combat/BCM starburst pistolgrip
- D&H 30-rounds magazine
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.