Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. - Tactical Rail Interface, Modular DPMS,-12" TR-TRIM-AR-10-D-12
NOTES ON INSTALLATION:
The T.R.I.M. D is designed to fit .308 AR pattern rifles with a 1-7/16-18” receiver thread (DPMS .30 Cal pattern) “High Profile” /SR-25/ LR308 rifles of the pre-2009 “DPMS” /Knights SR-25 pattern.
In August 2009 DPMS changed the height of the top rail on the LR308 upper receiver. To properly match your rifle’s upper receiver rail to the full-length T.R.I.M. AR-10-D top rail, determine your rifle's manufacture date and receiver height prior to purchase.
- A “High-Profile” /SR-25/DPMS receiver will measure approx .210” or 3/16" thick from the top of the receiver rail to the charging handle cut out. A low-profile DPMS receiver will measure .125” or 1/8” thick.
- This rail will attach to a low-profile receiver, but the top rail of the handguard will not match the receiver.
- Most aftermarket .308 AR receivers are “High Profile”.
The T.R.I.M. D (Tactical Rail Interface, Modular) rail has been designed by the Wilson Combat engineering team to be among the lightest, strongest and most versatile compact free-floating rail systems on the market.
- Designed for .308 AR pattern rifles and clones with 1-7/16-18” threaded receiver (DPMS/SR-25)
- Light, Strong and Compact Free-Floating Rail Design with small tube diameter for enhanced comfort and control
- Machined from 6005A-T5 Aluminum Extrusion
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Black Finish
- Simple, 5-Minute Installation with Common Hand Tools
- Easily Removed or Replaced in the Field
- Quick Custom Positioning of Supplied Rail Segment
- Large Internal Diameter Covers Low Profile Gas Blocks and Many Piston Systems
- Dual, Integral Push-Button Sling Attachment Points
Machined of high-strength 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, the T.R.I.M. rail handguard interface and its robust, anti-rotational mounting system doesn't sacrifice strength, stability or accuracy over bulkier designs. The oversized and tough nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut reduces heat transfer and the ergonomic handguard design offers a sleek, non-abrasive platform for comfortable dynamic shooting.
Light, strong and easy to install-the Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. rail interface solves multiple installation issues our gunsmiths have encountered with other rail systems in over a decade of building thousands of our custom AR rifles. The entire T.R.I.M. interface can be easily end-user installed in five minutes with common hand tools and can be quickly removed or replaced with a different length rail interface in the field with nothing more than a hex key.
The T.R.I.M. attachment points enable the end-user to quickly position the supplied modular Picatinny rail panel on the attached interface in pre-specified locations. A generous inside diameter of 1.69" accepts low profile gas blocks. Integral push-button Q.D. sling swivel attachment points are located on both sides of the T.R.I.M. for the ultimate in sling mounting versatility.