Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Grease Gun Oil, 2 oz - 579-2
- Series/Collection: Ultima-Lube II Grease
- Container Size: 2 oz
- Form: Liquid
- Composition: 80% Lucas Gun Oil, 19.8 - 19.98% Lucas Assembly Lube, 0.02 - 0.2% Phosphorodithioic Acid, O, O-di-C1-14-alkyl Esters, Zinc Salts
- Odor: Characteristic Petroleum/Peppermint
- Color: Brown
- Flash Point: Greater than 400 deg F
Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II is a blend of petroleum and synthetic lubricants specially formulated to insure optimal performance of any firearm and inhibit wear. The unique blend of lubricating fluids has proven ideal for today's high-tech semi-auto weapons, whether manufactured of conventional steels, aluminum alloys or stainless steel. In addition, we have found nothing superior to Ultima-Lube II for the proper lubrication and protection of the hand-fit custom firearms that Wilson Combat is known for.
- Ideal for heavy wear areas
- Stays put under extreme conditions
- 40 to 350 deg F temperature range
- Recommended for full and semi-auto rifles and carbines, optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50 deg F
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.