Winchester 1892 Carbine .44 Rem Mag Lever Action Rifle, Stain - 534177124
- Series/Collection: 1892 Carbine
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Full-Length Tubular
- Stock Type: Straight Grip
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 44 Remington Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:26"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Sight: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Marble Arms Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Gloss Blue
- Stock Finish: Stain
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 12-3/4"
- Overall Length: 37-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Triple Checked Button
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
The Winchester model 1892 has been featured in many Western movies and was the favorite of John Wayne and Chuck Connors. It is considered by many as the smoothest, most compact, handiest and most handsome lever-action ever offered. The model 1892 is the compact model of the venerable model 1886. For 2011, this exquisite rifle features a 20 inches round, deeply-blued and polished barrel, receiver and lever. The full-length tubular magazine balances the rifle perfectly. The stock is solid walnut, cut in a straight grip style for fast handling. Classic style lever-action model 1892 carbine with straight grip walnut stock, carbine strap and buttplate, saddle ring, and Marble Arms gold bead sight.
- Walnut stock with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling and a blued steel forearm cap offer a nostalgic look
- Steel contoured Carbine strap buttplate is quick to shoulder and protects buttstock from damage
- Triple-checked button rifled barrel for the ultimate in accuracy and precision
- Top tang safety is easy to see and operate
- Rebounding hammer provides added margin of safety
- Loop lever with radiused edges gives added protection to your fingers
- Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight get you on target quickly
- Saddle ring allows attaching rifle to your saddle
- Steel loading gate for smoother loading