Winchester 70 Featherweight .30-06 Spfld Bolt Action Rifle, Satin - 535200228
- Series/Collection: 70 Featherweight
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 42-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 3/4"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Featherweight
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blue
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Stainless Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Jeweled
- Pistol Grip Cap: Gloss Polymer
The legendary handling and quickness of the model 70 Featherweight. Few rifles can be identified in an instant like the Featherweight. It is justly famous among hunters everywhere. The model 70 action offers Pre-64 style controlled round feeding, a 3-position Safety and is highlighted by a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. Inside is the M.O.A. trigger system, the finest trigger ever offered in a bolt-action with zero take up, zero creep and zero overtravel. Like the original Featherweight, the angled comb Grade I walnut stock still features the Schnabel fore-end and satin finish with elegant cut checkering. A premium Pachmayr Decelerator pad helps soak up felt recoil. It's available in the most popular long and short action calibers, including WSM chamberings. Generations of serious hunters have made the Model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt. Easy-to-carry, accurate and utterly reliable, the Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope. Lightweight bolt-action hunting rifle with classic looks. Checkered satin finish stock with Schnabel forearm, lighter Featherweight barrel profile, controlled round feed, Pachmayr pad.
- Satin finish walnut stock with classic featherweight cut checkering and schnabel forearm create the iconic featherweight look
- Polished metal surfaces add style and elegance
- 1-piece alloy bottom metal adds rigidity for better accuracy
- Forged steel receiver with integral recoil lug is bedded front and rear to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
- Pre-64 style controlled round feed with claw extractor fully controls the cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
- Three-position safety shows safety status at a glance
- Cold hammer-forged free-floating featherweight profile barrel for years of pinpoint accuracy recessed target crown enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
- M.O.A. trigger system with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Blade-type ejector for full control of ejection force
- Pachmayr decelerator recoil pad for optimal protection against felt recoil
- Drilled and tapped for scope
- Long action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.