Winchester 70 Featherweight .325 WSM Bolt Action Rifle, Stain - 535200277
- Series/Collection: 70 Featherweight
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Checkered with Schnabel Forearm
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 325 Winchester Short Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Sight: Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Stain
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 44-1/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Featherweight
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blue
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Stainless Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Jeweled
- Pistol Grip Cap: Gloss Polymer
- Wood Grade: Grade I
The legendary handling and quickness of the model 70 Featherweight. Few rifles can be identified in an instant like the Featherweight. It is justly famous among hunters everywhere. The model 70 action offers Pre-64 style Controlled Round Feeding, a 3-position Safety and is highlighted by a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. Inside is the MOA trigger system, the finest trigger ever offered in a bolt-action with zero take up, zero creep and zero overtravel. Like the original Featherweight, the angled comb Grade I walnut stock still features the Schnabel fore-end and satin finish with elegant cut checkering. A premium Pachmayr Decelerator pad helps soak up felt recoil. It's available in the most popular long and short action calibers, including WSM chambering's. Be part of the ongoing generation of Featherweight owners. Generations of serious hunters have made the model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt. Easy-to-carry, accurate and utterly reliable, the Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope.
- Satin finish walnut stock with classic featherweight cut checkering and schnabel forearm create the iconic featherweight look
- Polished metal surfaces add style and elegance
- 1-piece alloy bottom metal adds rigidity for better accuracy
- Forged steel receiver with integral recoil lug is bedded front and rear to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
- Pre-64 style controlled round feed with claw extractor fully controls the cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
- 3-position safety shows safety status at a glance
- Cold hammer forged free floating featherweight profile barrel for years of pinpoint accuracy
- Recessed target crown enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
- MOA trigger system with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Blade-type ejector for full control of ejection force
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad for optimal protection against felt recoil
- Action length - short action