Winchester 94 Carbine .30-30 Win Lever Action Rifle, Satin - 534199114
- Series/Collection: 94 Carbine
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Full-Length Tubular
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-30 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Sight: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Bead Front, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 38"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Carbine Metal Strap
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
- Wood Grade: Grade I
Compact model 94 lever-action carbine with blued steel carbine strap buttplate. Marble Arms front sight and adjustable buckhorn rear sight. Quick. Very Quick. The Winchester model 94 is the world's most popular lever-action and today's rifles utilize the latest manufacturing technology to bring you the most accurate models ever produced. The model 94 Carbine is a very special rendition of "the perfect lever-action". Its size and quickness is perfect for hunting in thick brush for deer, bear, wild hogs and other fast-moving game. Pick your model 94 and pick out your target. Generations of performance. It was a model 94 just like this one that many of your grandfathers and great grandfathers first hunted with. Starting at the turn of the last century it was The Whitetail gun for decades - and remains as proficient today as ever. With today's superior ammunition - designed specifically for lever actions - the model 94 is as relevant as any bolt action for many hunting situations. When speed and natural pointing is the priority no rifle beats the model 94 Carbine.
- Walnut stock with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling and a blued steel forearm band offer a nostalgic look
- Blued steel carbine strap buttplate for smooth and easy shouldering
- Triple-checked button rifled barrel for the ultimate in accuracy and precision
- Round locking bolt trunnions help ensure a smooth, quick lever throw
- Bolt relief cut reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking
- Radiused lever edges give added protection to your fingers
- Hammer is drilled and tapped for knurled hammer spur extension (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
- Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight get you on target quickly
- Steel loading gate for smoother loading
- Articulated cartridge stop improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts to easily attach your favorite optics