Winchester 94 Sporter .38-55 Win Lever Action Rifle, Satin Oil - 534178117
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: 94 Sporter
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Full-Length Tubular
- Stock Type: Straight Grip
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Caliber/Gauge: 38-55 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Sight: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Bead Front, Marble Arms F, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Satin Oil
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 42-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Crescent Metal
- Checkering: Cut 22 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
- Wood Grade: Grade I
2018 Shot Show Caliber Introduction, .32 Special - lever-action model 94 rifle with classic sporter features, including bordered cut checkering, straight grip, and a blued steel crescent buttplate. The Sporter simply looks fine. What makes the Winchester model 94 so exciting is the variety of models available, and each offers a level of accuracy that will impress you. The Sporter model with its traditional straight-grip stock, blued steel crescent buttplate, and the elegant half-round, half-octagon barrel is a nostalgic favourite. The satin oil finished walnut stock is finely checkered with double-line bordering. Note the 24 inches half-round, half-octagon blued barrel that's reminiscent of the original rifles. The hammer is drilled and tapped for a spur extension, which is included with the rifle. The Sporter has a semi-buckhorn rear sight and a fine gold bead on the front. This model is available in 30-30 Win or 38-55 Win. A style of its own. It features a walnut stock with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling, bordered cut checkering and a blued steel forearm cap - all which offer a nostalgic look. The blued crescent buttplate slips firmly into your shoulder for a solid hold. The triple-checked, half round/half octagon button rifle barrel provides and incredible look along with the ultimate in accuracy and precision.
- Round locking bolt trunnions help ensure a smooth, quick lever throw
- Top tang safety is easy to see and operate
- Rebounding hammer provides added margin of safety
- Bolt relief cut reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking
- Radiused lever edges give added protection to your fingers
- Hammer is drilled and tapped for knurled hammer spur extension (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
- Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight get you on target quickly
- Steel loading gate for smoother loading
- Articulated cartridge stop improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts lets you easily attach your favorite optics