Winchester 94 Trails End Takedown .38-55 Win Lever Action Rifle, Satin - 534191117
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: 94 Trails End Takedown
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Full-Length Tubular
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Caliber/Gauge: 38-55 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Tang
- Sight: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Bead Front, Marble Arms F, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 38"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
- Wood Grade: Grade I
Quick takedown model 94 lever-action rifle - designed for compact carry in a pack or case. Soft rubber buttpad for better recoil management and a ported barrel on 450 Marlin models. Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight - drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Take one down and the Winchester model 94 is popular throughout the world, and today's production utilizes the latest manufacturing technology to bring you some of the most accurate models ever produced. John M. Browning's original takedown design in the new Trails End Takedown rifle comes apart quickly for easy transporting just about anywhere. The versatile model 94 is perfect for hunting in thick brush for hogs and other fast-moving game. The Trails End Takedown in 450 Marlin is ported for less muzzle jump, less recoil and is fitted with a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. Select your caliber and get after it. Easy takedown. You can take down the model 94 into 2 compact components - the barrel assembly and the stocked receiver assembly then slip it into your backpack, wrap it in your bedroll, strap it on your ATV or tuck it behind the seat of your truck, boat or bush plane. Reassembly is easy. Put the two pieces together, give the end of the magazine tube a few turns and you have a full-length rifle with the same superb accuracy as the other models.
- Hammer is drilled and tapped for knurled hammer spur extension (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
- Marble Arms front sight and adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight get you on target quickly
- Steel loading gate for smoother loading
- Articulated cartridge stop improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts lets you easily attach your favorite optics