Winchester Ammunition Super-X 120 gr Positive Expanding Point .25-06 Rem Ammo, 20/box - X25062
- Series/Collection: Super-X
- Bullet Style: Positive Expanding Point
- Caliber/Gauge: 25-06 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 120 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 2382 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2990 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Deer
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.344
Time proven, dependability. Since 1922, Winchester Super-X ammunition has provided exceptional quality and outstanding performance. For decades, hunters and shooters have relied on Winchester Super-X handgun ammunition. Best known for time-proven dependability, the rounds offered include a hollow point and lead core for rapid expansion on game, as well as a thin-wall jacket, which reduces engraving forces for improved accuracy.
- Positive expanding point - provides massive knock-down power
- Alloyed lead core - increases retained weight for added penetration
- Contoured jacket - provides for controlled expansion