Winchester Model 101 Sporting 28" 12 Gauge Shotgun 2.75" Over Under, High Gloss - 513054492
- Series/Collection: Model 101 Sporting
- Action: Over/Under
- Trigger Type: Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: High Gloss
- Receiver Finish: High Gloss
- Stock Finish: High Gloss
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14-5/8"
- Overall Length: 45-5/8"
- Weight: 7 lb 2 oz
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Ported Vent Rib
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Roll
- Trigger Guard Finish: High Gloss
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Includes: Chokes, T-Wrench
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Signature
- Chokes: Light Full, IM, M, IM, Skeet
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2-3/8"
- Rib Width: 2/5"
- Wood Grade: Grade II/III
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
The 101 Sporting is configured with the performance basics. It starts with an ideal fit and eye alignment stock that offers a proven consistency advantage. To feel it you are really going to need to shoulder one. The model 101 Sporting is built to compete with the finest guns on the market, and look great doing it with a richly blued receiver and authentic engraving framed by high-gloss grade II/III walnut. This classically-inspired over and under includes a long list of high-performance features modern target shooters demand, like the Invector-Plus choke system with five Signature extended tubes included, for optimum shot patterns and an adjustable trigger for tuning length of pull. Lightweight ported barrels and a Pachmayr Decelerator sporting pad control recoil. A 10mm runway rib and white mid-bead, and Truglo front sight round out this feature-packed shotgun. Superbly styled and dimensioned for a fit and performance. Ported, extended tubes, II/III walnut, more.
- The walnut stock features intricate checkering and is sculpted for fast handling and to reduce felt recoil on the cheek
- The top-tang "safety"/selector is easy to operate, even with gloved fingers
- A pair of heavy duty locking pins are made to stay tight under years of heavy use and allow an overall lower receiver profile than found on other over and under shotguns
- A Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad provides maximum comfort
- The rugged, low-profile receiver design lowers the bore line to reduce perceived recoil
- The lightweight profile barrels point and swing with authority and are back-bored to improve pattern performance
- The barrels and forearm remove for easy cleaning and storage
- Interchangeable invector-plus choke tubes allow you to easily change choke constrictions to meet the demands of the game or target
- High gloss grade II/III walnut stock with 20 lines-per-inch cut checkering looks elegant and improves grip
- Traditional model 101 dimensions give you a performance advantage plus classic styling
- Low profile receiver gives you faster target acquisition, a more controlled swing and less felt recoil
- TruGlo Tru-Bead interchangeable fiber optic front sight offers a fast, natural sight picture
- 0.742 inches back-bored technology provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- Steel grip cap adds a touch of classic elegance
- Extended signature invector-plus choke tubes offers predictable patterns to match your situation
- Adjustable trigger shoe for perfect length of pull
- Hard chrome plated chambers and bores make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- 49% more hinge surface area than our competitors giving you greater strength for long-term wear
- 30% more locking lug contact area keeps action tighter and minimizes wear
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad absorbs felt recoil to reduce flinch and fatigue