Winchester XPR .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Black - 535700233
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: XPR
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Sight: Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panel
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Material: Polymer
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer
Winchester's new workhorse. It's a new way to look at bolt action value. The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price. Tough and accurate. If you're looking for a rifle that will stand up to the abuse you put yourself through in the field, the XPR is the rifle for you. The advanced polymer stock is built for superior grip in wet conditions and will stand up to the scratches and bumps you're bound to encounter on the stalk or on the walk to the stand. The matte blued finish is tough and non-reflective. The detachable box magazine is a built in feature that is typically an expensive after-market addition, allowing you to keep extra shells in a spare mag instead of jingling loose in your pocket.
- MOA trigger system with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Bolt unlock button allows the chamber to be unloaded with the thumb safety in the on safe position
- Nickel Teflon on the bolt body offers smoother operation and added corrosion resistance
- Detachable box magazine is a single stack design constructed from a rugged polymer for greater reliability
- Advanced polymer stock with textured panels help improve wet weather grip, the flattened forend profile improves stability from sandbags or a benchrest
- Shorter 13 inches length of pull on compact makes it perfect for younger shooters and those of smaller stature
- Perma-Cote matte finish on the barrel, receiver and bolt handle minimizes glare to help prevent game-spooking reflections and protects these parts from corrosion
- Inflex technology recoil pad directs energy down and away from your cheek to reduce "felt recoil", the XPR compact is fitted with a plush Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Steel recoil lug is inletted into the stock to prevent the receiver from twisting under recoil for more reliable and predictable long-range accuracy
- Receiver is machined from solid steel bar stock and through-hardened during heat treating for longer life and enhanced accuracy
- 2-position thumb safety and a cocking indicator show the XPR rifle's safety status at a glance or by feel
- Button-rifled, free floated steel barrel is thermally stress-relieved then precisely aligned and headspaced during assembly via the barrel nut
- Recessed target crown protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impact damage to help maintain greater accuracy
- Action length - short action