Winchester XPR Hunter .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, MO Break-Up Country - 535704233
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: XPR Hunter - Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position Thumb
- Sight: Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 3/4"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panel
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Material: Polymer
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer
Great gun in a great camo pattern. The XPR has created a new way to look at bolt action value. The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price. This model with its Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo is ready for the type of hunter who demands concealment in addition to a complete package of performance and accuracy. Tough and accurate. If you're looking for a rifle that will stand up to the abuse you put yourself through in the field, the XPR is the rifle for you. The advanced polymer stock with camo finish is built for superior grip in wet conditions and will stand up to the scratches and bumps you're bound to encounter on the stalk or on the walk to the stand. The matte blued finish is tough and non-reflective. The detachable box magazine is a built in feature that is typically an expensive after-market addition, allowing you to keep extra shells in a spare mag instead of jingling loose in your pocket.
- Receiver - steel, matte blued finish, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - matte blued finish, button rifled, free floating, target crown
- Action - bolt-action, MOA trigger system, 2-position thumb safety, bolt unlock button
- Stock - composite, Mossy Oak break-up country camouflage finish
- Inflex technology recoil pad, sling swivel stud installed
- Action length - short action