Windham Weaponry 20" Government .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - R20GVTA4S-7
- Series/Collection: 20" Government Rifle
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: A2 Fixed with Trap Door
- Muzzle Type: A2 Flash Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual Lever
- Sight: Adjustable Front, A4 Dual Rear
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium 11595E Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 39-1/2"
- Weight: 7.7 lb
The WW 20 inches Gov't. Type Rifle was built after many requests for a standard length rifle that had similar specs and characteristics of the Vietnam era rifle. This version has 1 x 7" twist rifling for heavy bullet stabilization, and an A2 20 inches Gov't. profile barrel which is turned for lighter weight under the handguards. It may look "old school" but its all 100% Windham Weaponry quality.
- Gas impingement system
- M4A4 type flat top upper receiver with detachable carry handle
- A2 solid stock with trapdoor storage compartment
- Rifle length fiberglass handguards with aluminum heat shield forend
- A2 black plastic grip with finger groove and checkering grip
- A4 dual aperture elevation and windage adjustable: 300 to 600 M rear sight
- Adjustable height square post in A2 standard base front sight
- Includes hard plastic gun case with black web sling and operators manual
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.