ZEV Gen3 Glock G17 Hex-Cut Slide Kit w/Absolute Co-Witness RMR Cover Plate, Titanium Gray
- Model: ZEV Slide Kit
- Slide Cut Style: Hex Signature Cut
- Compatibility: Glock G17 Generation 1-3
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Length: 7.25"
- Widgth: 1.0"
- Height: .84"
- Slide Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: PVD Coating
- Slide Color: Titanium Gray
- Includes: See Description Below for Kit Components
This ZEV Tech Slide Kit for Gen 1-3 Glock G17 9mm pistols features the Hexagon signature cut - a stylish yet functional design with serrations that ensure positive traction when manipulating the slide. The slide included with this kit is machined from stainless steel for durability and finished with a Titanium Gray PVD coating that have a Rockwell hardness rating above that of factory coatings. A lowered ejection port aids in the ejection of brass while the match grade, precision milled tolerances are tighter than factory, providing improved accuracy and grouping performance upon installation.
The included Absolute Co-Witness RMR Cover Plate is CNC Machined in front of the factory location of the rear sight and has positioning posts that hold the RMR at a center zero point on the slide. Co-witness sights are suggested for usage wtith this cut configuration. Proper mounting screws are included for the RMR of any model. Blue Loctite is recommended for proper sight retention. Compatible for Trijicon RMR and optics that have the same mount taps and requirements.
All ZEV Slide Kits include:
• (1) Stripped ZEV Slide
• (1) Co-Witness Sight Set (ZEV Part #: SIGHT.SET-300-CW-B-CW-B)
• (1) RMR adapter plate (ZEV Part #: ADAP-RMR-SS-45-BLNK-SM)
• (1) Stainless Steel Firing Pin Safety (ZEV Part #: FPS-SS-SM)
• (1) Firing Pin Safety Spring (ZEV Part #: SPR-FPS)
• (1) Skeletonized Striker (ZEV Part #: STK-SM)
• (1) Striker Spring (3lb) (ZEV Part #: SPR-STK-3LB)
• (1) Aluminum Back Plate (ZEV Part #: BK.PLATE-AL)
Note: Slide Kit does NOT include barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.