American Classic II 1911 9mm Pistol, Chrome w/ Hardwood Grips - AC9G2C
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: American Classic II
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 9+1
- Sight: Dovetail Front, Novak Style Rear
- Slide: 4140 Hammer Forged Steel
- Safety: Beavertail Grip, Extended Thumb
- Grip Type: Custom Hardwood with MAC Logo
- Barrel Material: Forged Steel
- Frame Material: 4140 Steel
- Frame Finish: Hard Chrome
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/8"
- Weight: 37.28 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1-1/4"
The top-selling 100% mil-spec American Classic II is one of the best 1911 values on the market and includes many add-ons usually found in custom pistols.
- Extended slide stop for added safety
- Extended thumb safety for easier engagement
- Skeletal combat hammer for sleek aesthetics
- Beavertail grip safety for comfort
- Lowered ejection port to eliminate hangups
- Tuned trigger for a crisper, easier pull
- Front and rear slide serrations for a better grip
- Lifetime service contract for the original owner
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.