Hogue AR-15/M-16 Rifle Length OverMolded Forend W/ Accessories - Desert Tan
- Determining the length of your gas system: measure the distance from the rear of the gas block to the front of the receiver. If it is approximately 12 ½” it is a rifle length system, if it is approximately 9” it is a Midlength and 7” for a Carbine length.
- Forends work with all barrel types that will work with a standard Delta ring.
- Will not fit rifles with Piston Gas Systems.
- Will fit older model ARs and M-16s with triangular shaped handguard.
- Coupler Nut Torque specs: 30-80 ft/lbs
- Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum with a molded non-slip elastomer layer on the outside.
Weight: 15.6oz (not including accessories)
Internal Diameter: 1.625”
External Diameter: 2”