B&T APC223 5.56 NATO Pistol, Black - BT-36056
|.223 Remington, 5.56x45mm
- Caliber: .223 Remington (5.56x45mm NATO)
- Gas System: Short Stroke Piston, rotating bolt operation
- Barrel: 8.7" Cold Hammer Forged, Nitrided
- Upper Receiver: 7075 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Polymer
- Trigger: Match Grade 2-stage trigger with short reset
- Weight Empty: 7.3lbs
- Length: 20.4 in
- Reversible Charging Handle
- Completely Ambidextrous Controls
- Ships with Magpul 30-round Magazine
The semi-auto pistol variant is designed to deliver the features of the APC223 Carbine in a more lightweight and compact package without sacrificing accuracy. The APC223 pistol features a 8.7" nitrided barrel, adjustable 2-stroke gas piston system, completely ambidextrous controls, and the ability to accept STANAG AR-15 magazines. The use of 7075 Aluminum upper and polymer lower keeps the APC223 pistol's weight down while remaining well balanced for staying on target.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.