Ballistic Advantage Performance Series .223 Rem/5.56 14.5" Mid-Length Barrel, QPQ - BABL556008F
- Series/Collection: Performance Series
- Size: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 14-1/2"
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Finish: QPQ
- For Use With: AR-15 Style Rifle
- Weight: 26 oz (Includes Low Pro)
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Profile: BA Hanson/Low
- Gas Block Journal: 1.03" Gas Block Seat for 3/4" Low Profile Gas Blocks Only
- Approvals: HP and MPI Tested
This 5.56 chambered 14.5 inch Performance Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish. Ballistic Advantage Performance Series Barrels feature a Nickel Boron Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension. Hanson Series Barrels feature a proprietary BA Hanson profile and include a pinned lo-pro gas block. Hanson barrels are not designed to work with aftermarket piston kits.