Barnes Bullets VOR-TX 280 gr LRX Boat Tail .338 Lapua Mag Ammo, 20/box - 30727
|Price Per Round||$5.22|
- Series/Collection: VOR-TX
- Bullet Style: LRX Boat Tail
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 280 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 4204 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2600 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.667
- Twist Rate: 1:10" or Faster
Barnes VOR-TX is precision ammunition loaded with the deadliest bullets on the planet. Barnes, the leader in bullet innovation offers hunters the ultimate in accuracy, terminal performance and hand loaded precision in a factory loaded round. Offering double-diameter expansion, maximum weight retention and excellent accuracy, the TSX, Tipped TSX, and TSX FN provide maximum tissue and bone destruction, pass-through penetration and devastating energy transfer. Multiple grooves in the bullet's shank reduce pressure and improve accuracy. Barnes all-copper bullets open instantly on contact - no other bullet expands as quickly. Nose peels back into four sharp-edged copper petals destroying tissue, bone and vital organs for a quick, humane kill.
- Bullet profile ensures flawless function and feeding in AR-style rifles, the cavity provides for rapid expansion, devastating energy transfer, an excellent choice for whitetail, hogs and defense initiatives
- Specially engineered nose cavity expands rapidly, tremendous energy dump shocks the animal's system, causing major disruption to vital organs
- All-copper design retains nearly all of the bullet's weight for deep, pass-through penetration, maximum destruction of tissue, bones and vital organs for DRT performance