Barrett Firearms M107 A1 .50 BMG Semi-Automatic Rifle, FDE - 14558
- Type: Recoil Operated
- Series/Collection: M107 A1
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Suppressor Ready Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 50 BMG
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Flip-Up Iron Rear
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Black
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Weight: 27.4 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
What happens when you combine over 35 years of research and development with feedback from the most demanding military end users. You get the M107A1. While it may share the same iconic look and legendary reliability of legacy Barrett firearms, that is where the similarities end. Utilizing state of the art design, manufacturing, and materials, every component of the rifle has been engineered to be lighter and stronger than its predecessors. In addition to a 4 lb weight reduction, the M107A1 is optimized for use with a sound suppressor, providing a much-needed signature reduction capability to the warfighter. Lighter, stronger, more accurate, and more capable - the M107A1 has truly been engineered for action.
- Thermal cheek guard
- Back up iron sights
- Suppressor-ready bolt carrier and buffer assemblies
- Nickel teflon coatings on bolt assembly for reduced maintenance
- Anti-corrosive coatings
- Lightweight aluminum upper receiver with integral 23 inch (58.4 cm) 27 MOA M1913 optics rail
- Accepts Barrett QDL suppressor
- Lightweight quick detach adjustable bipod
- 10 round steel magazine with cartridge witness indicators
- Modular rear hand grip mounted on M1913 rail accepts lightweight monopod
- Sorbothane recoil pad
- 5 lb (2.4 kg) overall weight reduction compared to original M107
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.