Barrett Firearms M82 A1 .416 Barrett Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 13315
- Series/Collection: M82 A1
- Action: Recoil Operated, Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Double Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 416 Barrett
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Flip-Up Iron Rear
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Stock Finish: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Barrel Length: 29"
- Overall Length: 57"
- Weight: 32.7 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The Model 82 is where the Barrett legacy began. Engineered as the first shoulder fired semi-automatic 50 BMG rifle, the Model 82A1 has been proven in combat in every environment from the snow covered mountains, to the desolate deserts, and everything in between. Its low felt recoil and reliable power delivers on target with every pull of the trigger. More than just a rifle, the Model 82 is an American icon.
- Front and rear sling loops
- Steel receivers with durable finish
- Flip up iron sites
- Semi-automatic recoil operated
- 23 inch 27 MOA M1913 rail with carrying handle
- Accepts side accessory rails
- 29 inch fluted barrel
- Chrome lined chamber and bore
- High efficiency arrowhead 2-port brake for 50 BMG and cylindrical 3-port brake for 416 Barrett
- Quick detach adjustable bipod
- 10 round steel magazine
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Sorbothane recoil pad
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.