Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I 28" 28 Gauge Shotgun 2.75" Over Under, Oil - J686FM8
- Series/Collection: 686 Silver Pigeon I
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Fixed Checkered
- Trigger Type: Single Selective
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 28 Ga
- Sight: Metal Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steelium
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Engraved
- Stock Finish: Oil
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Chokes: Optima-Choke HP C, F, M
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Orientation: Right
- Rib Width: 1/4" x 1/4" Flat
- Recoil Pad: MicroCore
The 686 Silver Pigeon I hunting shotgun has all the functional features of our premium over-unders at a particularly attractive price. At its heart, it has the best-in-class 686 action, which is compact and low-profile while being extremely strong. This shotgun is also available with beautifully scaled-down actions 28 gauge for a true premium-grade experience. Whether you take it to an upland hunt or to the clay range, the Silver Pigeon I gives you the flawless performance and the classic looks of a Beretta. Featuring classic lines, the most-durable action on the market and the flexibility of the Beretta Mobil-Choke system, the 686 Silver Pigeon I was designed to last through generations of hunters. The Silver Pigeon I is built on the legendary 686 action, a long-standing favorite among hunters and competitive shooters. It features two conical locking lugs at mid-action, right between the barrels, giving it great locking strength and durability while keeping the action's profile considerably lower. The advantage is that the eye of the shooter is a lot closer to the plane of his supporting hand - considerably better swing and hand-eye coordination.
- Flawless fit and finish
- Interchangeable chokes - the Silver Pigeon I features the popular Beretta Mobil choke system, allowing you to easily interchange choke tubes to suit a gamut of types of hunting or shooting
- Low profile receiver - the 686 action is renown for its compactness and low profile, besides adding to the overall elegance of the gun, it enables the shooter's eye to be close to the plane of the supporting hand, making pointing easy and natural
- Schnabel - the schnabel forend adds a touch of old-world flare to the 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting, guiding the eye even better along its smooth lines
- Scroll engraving - the receiver of the 686 is embellished with traditional designs reminiscent of the British and European gunmaking schools
- Scroll engraving - the geometry of the scrolls is proportioned to match the elegance of the receiver, as well as to complement the overall lines of this perfectly-balanced shotgun
- Cold hammer forged barrel - no matter how great a shotgun's action and how impeccable the balance, the shot must first travel through the barrel in order to make it to the target
- Tang safety and barrel selector - the tang safety control is conveniently positioned to be easily operated by the thumb of the shooting hand
- Tang safety and barrel selector - it also contains a barrel selector that enables you to choose which barrel to fire first, depending (for instance) on the chokes you have selected for each
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.