Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 GEN2 Riflescope w/ AR-BDC3 Reticle - SE-1624-2
- Brand: Vortex
- Model: Strike Eagle
- Magnification: 1-6x24
- Reticle: AR-BDC3
- Weight: 18.5 oz.
- Length: 10.5"
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Field of View: 116.5' - 19.2' (@ 100yds)
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Turret Style: Low Capped
Strike Eagle® riflescopes offer even more features in an updated body, making them ideal for value-minded shooters who need an optic that looks as good as it shoots. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges. To maximize that versatility, you get a glass-etched, illuminated AR-BDC3 reticle, which aids in rapid shooting at near and far distances while providing holdover and ranging references from 0-650 yards. Plus, a thread-in throw lever helps you to set your magnification even faster, shot after shot.
- The AR-BDC3 Reticle is Improved for ranging distances and holdovers and illuminated for clarity in low light
- Thread-In throw lever for fast and easy magnification adjustments
- Updated aesthetics for a clean, new look
- In the Box: Thread-In Throw Lever, CR2032 Battery, Reticle Manual, Flip Caps, Lens Cloth, and Product Manual
- Fully Multi-Coated
- Second Focal Plane
- Glass Etched Reticle
- Nitrogen Gas Purged
Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Gen 2 Riflescope with AR-BDC3 Reticle & Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Ring Mount, 2" Offset
- This item: Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 GEN2 Riflescope w/ AR-BDC3 Reticle - SE-1624-2 - $399.99
- Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Ring Mount, 2-Inch Offset ‒ CM-202 - $119.99
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.