Beretta Px4 Storm Type G Full 9mm Pistol 10 Round CA Compliant, Black - JXF9G20CA
send $75 REBATE
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Px4 Storm Type G Full CA Compliant
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Drop-Free
- Sight: 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.87"
- Slide: Matte Black
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: PX4 Poly
- Barrel Material: Nitride Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.68"
- Weight: 27.7 oz
- Overall Height: 5.51"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
- Grip Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Type: Rotary
PX4 storm double/single-action semiauto: absolute durability, reliability, ergonomics and interchangeability of parts have made it the go-to choice for shooters around the world.
- 3-dot sight system: the 3-dot sight system is adjustable for windage and makes target acquisition easy under most light conditions
- Ambidextrous safety - easily train or shoot with either hand
- Automatic firing pin block: the PX4 gives you an extra level of safety while in the holster or not in use-the firing pin is blocked automatically to prevent any type of accidental firing
- Commander-style hammer - besides being a custom-looking touch, the commander-style hammer is lighter; hammer-fall during firing is therefore crisper and will not disrupt your aim
- Drop-free magazine - tactical magazine-exchanges on the PX4 are easy and lightning-fast, when you operate the magazine-release, the magazine falls free and does not require the use of the off-hand
- Interchangeable backstraps - the interchangeable backstraps will make the PX4 grip fit ergonomically most hand-sizes and shooting styles
- Picatinny rail - the built-in Picatinny rail makes it easy to complement the PX4 with a variety of tactical accessories such as lighting devices, with no gunsmithing required
- Reversible magazine release: most controls on the PX4 are reversible or ambidextrous, making it possible to train or shoot right- or left-handed
- Ultra-durable, ultra-safe for concealed carry and home defense
- Snag-free, modular design, loaded with features
- Reliable, pleasant to shoot and easy to maintain
REBATE REDEEMABLE THROUGH BERETTA
Buy a Beretta Px4 from July 12, 2022 through September 30, 2022 and get a $100 REBATE!
Eligible guns include all Px4 pistols purchased and paid in full, NEW at retail, in the United States, between the dates of July 12 and September 30, 2022. Claims must be submitted by October 31, 2022. Offer valid in the US only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO Boxes will not be paid, except in North Dakota. Allow eight to twelve weeks after submitting for delivery of your $75 Rebate Check. Rebate checks are valid for 60 days from time of issuance. Beretta USA reserves the right to confirm identification and request additional proof of purchase to substantiate claim. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). No substitutions or exchanges permitted. Groups, organizations, businesses or government agencies are excluded from and are not eligible for this offer. Offer does not include used, close-out, or discontinued models. Late or incomplete submissions will not be processed nor returned. Please complete redemption online, uploading a dated sales receipt and/or copy of the completed 4473 to be eligible. Dated sales receipt must have a copy of the eligible pistol’s serial number on it to be accepted as proof of purchase. Online Promotion redemptions will only be accepted at the url indicated at the following website: info.beretta.com/px4rebate. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Beretta USA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this promotion at any time and without notice. Void where prohibited.
To learn more about or to redeem the rebate, go to https://rapid-rebates.com/px4storm.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.