Berger Bullets EOL Elite Hunter 6.5mm 156 gr HBT Rifle Bullet, 100/box - 26550
- Series/Collection: EOL Elite Hunter
- Caliber: 6.5mm
- Sectional Density: 0.32
- Weight: 156 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.679 (G1), 0.347 (G7)
- Diameter: 0.264"
- Bullet Style: Elite Hunter Hybrid Boat Tail
- Application: Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 100/Box
- Overall Length: 1.512"
- Base To Ogive Distance: 0.809"
- Nose Length: 0.765"
- Boat Tail Length: 0.189"
The long-awaited 6.5mm 156 grain EOL Elite Hunter bullets are purpose-built for hunters demanding a heavy-bullet solution for their Creedmoor, PRC, 26 Nosler and other 6.5 caliber long-range hunting platforms. EOL Elite Hunter bullets are "heaviest-in-class" and designed to break the common trend-line for today's heavy hunting offerings. The sleek profile features an ultra-high ballistic coefficient (B.C.) and increased sectional density, delivering the highest energy retention upon impact. EOL Elite Hunter Bullets utilize Berger's industry-leading hybrid ogive design, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind-drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. EOL's are easy to load and shoot, and provide the unmatched accuracy and performance that long-range enthusiasts expect from Berger Bullets.
- Made with an extra-long hybrid nose for the highest possible BCS
- Designed for custom rifles and extended length magazines or single feeding
- J4 hunting jacket
- Twist rate - 1:8 inches or faster