Berger Bullets FB Target 6mm 68 gr Tangent FB Rifle Bullet, 100/box - 24411
- Series/Collection: FB Target
- Caliber: 6mm
- Sectional Density: 0.165
- Weight: 68 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.255 (G)
- Diameter: 0.243"
- Bullet Style: Tangent Flat Base
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket
- Application: Target
- Packaging Quantity: 100/Box
- Overall Length: 0.833"
- Base To Ogive Distance: 0.402"
- Nose Length: 0.531"
Berger Flat Base Target Bullets are often used by competitve benchrest shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. Flat Base Target Bullets are often used out to mid-range distances of 300 yd or more where a boat tail is not applicable. Berger Flat Base Target bullets are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. Highly accurate, the Flat Base Target uses J4 Precision bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- 0.0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Tightest possible accuracy at short ranges
- Capable of sub 1/4 MOA groups
- Flat base adds to inherent stability
- J4 target jacket
- Twist rate - 1:13 inches or faster