Berger Bullets Hybrid Target 6mm 105 gr HBT Rifle Bullet, 100/box - 24433
- Series/Collection: Hybrid Target
- Caliber: 6mm
- Sectional Density: 0.254
- Weight: 105 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.536 (G), 0.275 (G7)
- Diameter: 0.243"
- Bullet Style: Hybrid Boat Tail
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket, Copper Tip
- Application: Target
- Packaging Quantity: 100/Box
- Overall Length: 1.256"
- Base To Ogive Distance: 0.624"
- Nose Length: 0.701"
- Boat Tail Length: 0.213"
Berger Hybrid Target Bullets utilize their industry-leading hybrid ogive, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind-drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. The Hybrid Target Bullets are competition proven and a favorite amongst today's top long range competition shooters. Made with J4 Precision Jackets, the Hybrid's like all other Berger Bullets, have exacting tolerance and near perfect construction. Berger's Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz used his expertise to combine the appropriate shapes for optimum accuracy and performance.
- Secant ogive at the nose provides higher BCS
- Transitions to a tangent ogive as the nose meets the bearing surface for easier tuning
- J4 target jacket
- Twist rate - 1:8 inches or faster