Berrys Superior Plated 9mm 124 gr HBRN-TP Pistol Bullet, 250/box - 15143
- Series/Collection: Superior Plated
- Caliber: 9mm
- Weight: 124 grain
- Diameter: 0.356"
- Bullet Style: Hollow Base Round Nose Thick Plate
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket
- Packaging Quantity: 250/Box
- Overall Length: 1.15"
Berry's Superior Plated Bullets are the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets available today. Starting with a swaged lead core, they are electroplated with copper to their final weight, leaving no lead exposure. They are then re-struck to precise specifications, ensuring a solid bond and providing consistency with every round. Indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate, Berry's Superior Plated Bullets are the choice of shooters everywhere.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp
- Don't over crimp the brass after seating, this causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues
- Don't exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed, this creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues