Bersa BPCC Concealed Carry .380 ACP Pistol, Duotone, Matte Black - BP380DTCC
- Series/Collection: BPCC Concealed Carry
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 8+1
- Sight: Interchangeable Sig Sauer Type Front, Interchangeable Glock Type Rear
- Slide: Steel
- Safety: Integral Locking System, Firing Pin, Trigger
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Frame Material: High Impact Polymer
- Frame Finish: Duotone, Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 3.3"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 21.5 oz
- Overall Height: 4.8"
- Overall Width: 0.94"
The BPCC provides accuracy and fire power in a lightweight, compact, ultra thin handgun. The BPCC is Bersa's first polymer frame handgun, with more advanced features, specially designed for concealed-carry personal protection. The BPCC provides accuracy and fire power in a lightweight, compact, ultra thin handgun. Using advanced manufacturing processes and finest quality materials, the BPCC reflects Bersa's commitment to value and performance. The BPCC's ergonomic design improves line-of-sight and provides greater control during use. The BPCC delivers the quality, reliability and durability you've come to expect from BERSA and underscores our commitment to innovation and cutting edge technology.
- 3-dot sight system for the perfect sight picture
- Micro-polished bore with sharp, deep rifling for greater accuracy
- Integral locking system for the ultimate in safety
- Life time service contract for original owner
- Picatinny rail for easy accessory mounting
- High impact polymer frame for lightweight concealed carry
- Ambidextrous controls for easy handling
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.