Bond Arms Roughneck .38 Spl/.357 Mag Pistol, Stainless - BARN
- Type: Derringer
- Series/Collection: Roughneck
- Caliber/Gauge: 357 Magnum/38 Special
- Capacity: 2
- Sight: Blade Front, Fixed Rear
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Grip Type: Black Rubber, Standard
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 2-1/2"
- Overall Length: 4-1/2"
- Weight: 19 oz
The compact, yet rough-looking, Roughneck is a new type of Bond Arm gun. It's built with a 2-1/2 inches barrel chambered for .38 Special/.357 Magnum. Works best with smoothed lined holsters.
- Stainless steel double-barrel and frame
- Compatible with all Bond Arms barrels
- Patented rebounding hammer
- Retracting firing pins
- Cross bolt safety
- Spring loaded, cammed locking lever
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.