Browning Camp Folding Saw, 5.125" - 322922
- Series/Collection: Camp Saw
- Blade Material: 4116 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Injection Molded Composite with Rubber Inlay
- Edge Type: Fully Serrated
- Blade Length: 5-1/8"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Color: Black
- Application: Wood Cutting and Dressing Game
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 53
The Browning Camp Folding Saw has rubber handles that are grooved and has a large tail radius to ensure a rock solid grip and comfort in the hand. The high-carbon stainless steel push/pull blade maximizes cutting efficiency on both wood and when dressing game. The unique sheath can be worn in both horizontal and vertical positions. Compact, lightweight and durable.
- Folding camp saw with a 4116 stainless steel blade
- Push-pull saw teeth
- Injection molded composite with rubber gripping inlays
- Finger grooves
- Button locks the blade into the open/closed position
- Nylon sheath included
- Ballistic cloth nylon sheath
- Decoration Browning logo blade