Browning Citori White Lightning Small Gauges 20 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Gloss Oil - 018142605
- Series/Collection: Citori White Lightning Small Gauges
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Lightning-Style
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Ivory Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Stock Finish: Gloss Oil
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Weight: 6 lb 12 oz
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Silver Nitride
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Choke System: Standard Invector Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Wood Grade: Grade III/IV
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
The Citori is more than a shotgun, it is the quintessential representative of the quality of the Browning brand. Wood-to-metal fit is paramount on the Citori and with tight, consistent junctions it doesn’t disappoint. Action components are machined to exacting tolerances, heat-treated for greater strength and fitted using the traditional lampblack-and-file method to ensure the precise fit of critical components prior to being assembled to the action. It is this extreme level of craftsmanship that leads to the dependable function, impeccable looks, championship performance and respect from both Citori owners and the competition alike. This Browning Citori model features lightning styling, broad coverage engraving, and extended Midas Grade choke tubes that are configured for hunting and sporting clays.
- Intricate, broad coverage engraving
- Ivory bead sight and mid-bead
- (3) black deluxe extended midas grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays