Browning Cynergy CX 12 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Satin - 018709304
- Series/Collection: Cynergy CX
- Action: Over/Under
- Trigger Type: Mechanical
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Ivory Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Weight: 7 lb 12 oz
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Cynergy Inflex
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Silver Nitride
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Midas
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 5/16" to 7/16"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Barrel Type: Back Bored Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
Even though you might shoot just a little trap, break a few sporting clays, and chase pheasants in the fall, a safe full of over and under shotguns in more fantasy than reality. Rejoice. Your never-ending quest to find the one gun designed to perform in multiple disciplines in over. Cynergy CX models combine a 60/40 point of impact (POI) with a light nimble feel to please the most demanding shooters, both on the range and in the field. The Cynergy made a technological breakthrough with its MonoLock Hinge, making it possible to create an over under shotgun with an ultra-low profile receiver. The design allows you and the gun to integrate and point as one - technology and biology working in tandem to become a formidable force on the range destroying clays, or in the field taking birds.
- Receiver - steel ultra-low profile receiver with monoLock hinge, engraved with a beautiful yet tough silver nitride finish
- Barrel - 60/40 POI with a lightweight profile, ventilated side ribs and a floating top rib, matte blued finish
- Action - reverse striker ignition system, using ultra-crisp and reliable mechanical trigger design, impact ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls and a top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock - grade I walnut with a comfortable and extremely effective Inflex recoil pad
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, for reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns
- (3) Invector-Plus midas grade choke tubes
- Adjustable length of pull trigger
- 1/4 inches stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights