Browning Wheelhouse Drop Point Integral Folding Knife, 3.5" - 3220020
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Wheelhouse
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10 Steel
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Handle Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-5/8"
- Color: Black
- Application: Everyday Carry
- Lock Type: Frame
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
The Browning Wheelhouse is a knife designed to be carried every day. It fits smoothly in your pocket with its slim dimensions. The pocket clip makes it easy to keep it secure in your pocket, and at the same time, easy to find and remove. The flipper makes one-handed operation easy which is especially helpful whether opening a package or doing around-camp chores. G-10 handles are about as tough as they get, so this handy knife will be around in top condition for a long time. It is the perfect gift for you or someone you care about. True, this is not a skinner, or a chopper, or a utility knife. But it is a knife that could fill in any time for a lot of the work hunters do from building things, to cutting ropes, to even dressing big game in a pinch. At Browning, we like knives that are ready to do the things we do outdoors. The Wheelhouse Folder is one of them.
- Black G10 handle scales, stainless bolster
- Flipper for easy 1-handed opening, Pocket clip, Lanyard eyelet
- Deep carry clip with the cutout of the Browning logo